Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welcome Our New Spanish Speaking Overlords

Feel free to pass on your feelings on the immigration bill to the RNC, 202 863-8500 and NRSC, 202 675-6000. If you were foolish enough to send any money, ask for it back, with interest. I hear they are more than happy to do as the base requests.

Here is my problem. I have no Republican representation until you get to the White House and now it appears I do not even have that. In 18 of the 22 races in the November 2006 election on my ballot, the Democrat ran unopposed. None of the other 4 races were within 12 points. Who can I complain to? Someone needs my boot up their a$$.

1 comment:

PRCalDude said...

call and get a refund. you can get any money donated in the past 12 months back, per RNC rules.