Monday, October 01, 2007

Gifted Children Update

Lots of quality comments and an unbelievable number of emails, the depth and passion of which were truly amazing. I am planning on going through all of them and posting a recap of the ideas and experiences. Some conflicting, home school vs. do not home school, but for the most part, the advice consisted of ideas on how to best deal with the negative behaviors and channel the talents but do not expect much help from the public school system.

Thanks to everyone, good to know I am not alone.
AD

2 comments:

meep said...

I mentioned this to Steve, but if anybody here needs ideas for mathematically gifted kids, feel free to contact me. I've been involved in gifted math education from preschool to grad school levels, and can probably help you.

meep said...

Okay, Blogger is not working for me. I don't know why my profile there is private.

Anyway, you can go to my website: http://wiki.mathuniverse.com and click on the "email me or PM me" link.