Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Good Day

I am writing down this date, 12/5/2007. A good day. Work kind of stunk, the computer repair guy did not show, our main sales rep backed out of our planned meeting AGAIN, lots of long difficult phone calls but besides that, a really good day.

Had kind of a personal breakthrough, nothing massively significant but I followed through on something I may not have in the past. Later in the day I got a call from my son's principal... usually not a good thing but this time it was. He wanted to let me know about what a good day he had. So I immediately call him and let him know how proud I was and told him Friday night we would go do something fun, whatever he wanted to do. I was thinking he may want to go bowling or see a movie or some other 8 year old activity. Nope... Dad, can we go bungee jumping?

No comments: