Saturday, October 15, 2005

Played 18 holes with my Dad this morning.... ok, 22, we replayed 4 holes. Was a net 2 strokes better the 2nd time through for those 4. Posted an 87 which is not a bad score for me. If you would have asked me yesterday if I would take it, I would have said yes. Of course going OB on # 18 left a bad taste in my mouth even though I managed to escape the hole with a bogey. Putted well. 13 putts on the front, 17 on the back, only 1 - 3 putt and that was from deep. Still should not have missed the second.

I took my Dad for at least $7 but "forgot" to collect. It just does not seem right when I beat him in score and do not owe him money. Anyway, he paid for the round so how could I possibly complain?

Thats probably my last full round for the year. The local driving range has an all you can hit for $12 on Monday evenings 7pm until 10pm. I am planning on doing that at least once a month and concentrate on hitting the driver and fairway woods. For as big a fat ass as I have, you would think I would hit it farther than I do, I need to find a lot more length.

No comments: