Everyone hopes that their kid will be really, really smart. Well let me tell you, it aint all biscuits and gravy. Here is a website that describes my normal day, every day, day and night. Just a few examples:
· Asks many questions and is very curious
· Possesses a large amount of information
· Has a good memory
· Easily gets "off task" and "off topic"
· Is impatient when not called on in class
· Thinks independently
· Expresses unique and original opinions
· Is self-motivated
· Challenges authority
· Does not handle criticism well
· Does not work well in groups
· Has a sophisticated sense of humor
· Understands subtle humor
· Enjoys plays on words and satire
· Easily gets carried away with a joke
· Has a tendency to become the "class clown"
If they wanted video to show what that means, I could simply turn on the cam corder and send it in unedited.
If anyone has some real world practical ideas on how to lessen the undesirable traits while hopefully not lessening the desirable traits, I would love to hear. Post a comment or send ideas to:
andrews-dad @ hotmail dot com